For six years, Daisy Teh of lifestyle blog “The It Mom” had been a professional blogger, but had never had the chance to design her workspace the way she wanted…until now!
With the help of the IKEA Home Tour Squad, Daisy’s home office has been given a beautiful, organized makeover. If you’re looking to create a home office that’s both aesthetically pleasing and functional, there are a few things to consider.
First, position two ALEX desks back to back along one wall to save space and create more storage room.
Make sure the area is well-lit with a TRÅL desk lamp, and choose home office furniture that’s practical as well as attractive – like a GALANT storage combination with open shelving for decorative items and drawers for documents. Also, dedicate a space to your favourite hobbies. This will motivate you to engage in them more often. For Daisy Teh, having a stylish home office is great, but having a stylish AND functional home office is even better.
Ikea is a great go-to for anyone looking to transform their home office into a stylish and functional space. From affordable pieces to pieces that fit a variety of budgets, Ikea has it all. Here are five ideas for Ikea products that Daisy can use to transform her home office.
1. KARLBY Countertop: The KARLBY Countertop is an attractive and cost-effective solution for adding extra work space to any home office. This countertop is made from solid birch wood and is available in both walnut and oak finishes. The countertop makes a great addition to Daisy’s home office and is perfect for adding extra workspace. It also has a pre-drilled hole at the back to make it easy to attach a variety of accessories, like a monitor stand or soundbar.
2. BILLY Bookcase: The BILLY Bookcase is an essential item for any home office. This bookcase is versatile and can be used for storing office supplies, displaying awards, and showcasing books. The BILLY is made from particleboard and is available in different heights and widths, so Daisy can create a customized bookcase that fits her home office perfectly. With its adjustable shelves, she’ll be able to store all of her office necessities while keeping things organized and easily accessible.
3. FREDRIK Swivel Chair: A comfortable office chair is essential in any home office, and the FREDRIK Swivel Chair is a great option. This swivel chair has a sleek and modern design, with adjustable arms and height so Daisy can find the perfect fit for her home office. The chair is made from durable fabric and is available in black, white, and beige color options so Daisy can choose the perfect one to match her style.
4. GLASSVATT Wall Cabinet: The GLASSVATT Wall Cabinet is a great solution for organizing Daisy’s home office. It’s made from solid pine and available in both black and white finishes. The cabinet is also equipped with a soft close system so Daisy can keep her office essentials neat and tidy. With its two adjustable shelves, Daisy will have plenty of space to store her office supplies and important documents.
5. KANTTORP Computer Desk: The KANTTORP Computer Desk is a great choice if Daisy is looking for an all-in-one solution for her home office. This desk is made from strong particleboard and is also available with a larger surface top if Daisy plans on using a desktop computer. The KANTTORP also includes a sliding shelf to keep all of Daisy’s office essentials close at hand. It’s available in both oak and black-brown finishes, so Daisy can find the perfect look to match her home office.
With these five Ikea products, Daisy will be able to create a stylish and functional home office. Not only will it help her stay organized, but it will also help her stay productive and comfortable while working from home.