Episode 403 of the IKEA Home Tour Series takes us to Philadelphia to help Julia design a bedroom sanctuary conducive to relaxation, recuperation, and cat-naps. Julia is an aspiring U.S. National rower and a clinical scientist, with little spare time, so her bedroom needs to help her unwind from the rigors of training and work. The IKEA Home Tour Squad came prepared with the tools and furnishings to create the perfect bedroom oasis for Julia and her cat. To start, they installed a custom PAX wardrobe to help organize her clothing and provided plenty of storage with a MALM 2-drawer chest nightstand. Then, they layered FJÄDERKLINT textured linen curtains with sheers to bring natural light in while providing a cozy, comfortable STRANDMON wing chair & ottoman combo. A BAROMETER floor/reading lamp was added to give Julia a spot to relax, and the team even included a LURVIG cat bed so her feline friend could get the rest they need. By the end of the episode, Julia had a calming and inviting bedroom sanctuary with just the right amount of Zen. Her storage was organized, she had a spot to relax, and her cat had a place for peaceful naps. In fewer than 500 words, the IKEA Home Tour Squad helped Julia transform her outdated and cluttered bedroom into a tranquil place for rest, relaxation, and recuperation.
On Episode 403 of the IKEA Home Tour Series, The Squad visits Philadelphia to help Julia turn her outdated and cluttered bedroom into a sanctuary. As an aspiring U.S. National rower and full-time clinical scientist, Julia needs a space to rest and recuperate after long workouts and workdays. To maximize her recovery, The Squad chose calming colors and decor, as well as pet furniture for her cat. They created a custom PAX wardrobe with doors to hide away her clothing, a MALM 2-drawer chest for additional storage, FJÄDERKLINT textured linen curtains with sheers to allow natural light in, a STRANDMON wing chair and ottoman, and a BAROMETER floor/reading lamp for relaxation. Lastly, they added a cozy LURVIG cat bed for her feline friend.
The bedroom is a place where you can relax, unwind, and get a peaceful night’s sleep. If your bedroom is cluttered, outdated, and uninviting, it can be difficult to achieve this level of relaxation. Thankfully, with the right products from Ikea, you can easily transform your bedroom into an organized and calming sanctuary. Below are five Ikea products that you can use to make this transformation.
1. BRIMNES Bed Frame: A new bed frame is the perfect way to start the transformation. The BRIMNES bed frame from Ikea offers a contemporary and stylish design made from sustainable materials. It features four spacious drawers at the base of the bed, which provide ample storage for all of your blankets, throws, and pillows. Plus, the bed frame also comes with adjustable bed legs, so you can easily adjust the height of the bed.
2. TRONES Shoe Cabinets: Shoes can quickly accumulate in a bedroom and add to the clutter. The TRONES shoe cabinets from Ikea provide an easy way to store and organize your shoes in an attractive and space-saving way. The cabinets come in a variety of sizes and colors, so you can easily find one that complements the style of your bedroom. Each cabinet features three shelves and can store up to five pairs of shoes.
3. KOMPLEMENT Shelving System: Wall space can often be wasted in a bedroom, but with the KOMPLEMENT shelving system from Ikea you can make the most of it. The shelving system comes in a variety of sizes and colors, so you can easily find one that fits your needs. With it, you can store books, plants, trinkets, and any other items that would otherwise clutter your bedroom.
4. BLANKFRA Wardrobes: Having an organized wardrobe is essential in creating a relaxing bedroom. The BLANKFRA wardrobes from Ikea come in a variety of styles and colors, so you can easily find one that fits your style. The wardrobes feature adjustable shelves, drawers, and hanging space, giving you plenty of options for organizing your clothes.
5. BILLY Bookcase: The BILLY bookcase from Ikea is a classic piece of furniture that is perfect for any bedroom. The bookcase features adjustable shelves, so you can easily store books, magazines, and any other items in an organized and space-saving way. Plus, the bookcase is made from sustainable materials and is available in a variety of colors, so you can find the one that best matches the style of your bedroom.
With the right products from Ikea, you can easily transform your bedroom into an organized and relaxing sanctuary. From the BRIMNES bed frame to the BILLY bookcase, there are plenty of options to choose from. With a few pieces of furniture and some effort, you can make your bedroom a place that is a pleasure to come home to.